- AR-15/10 products
- Custom Builds
- NFA Items (SBR's, Silencer and SBS)
- Sales Items
- Shot Guns
Fortis REV™ is an extremely lightweight yet robust free floating rail system. When designing the REV™, we didn't want just another rail system, we wanted a better, lighter, feature rich handguard that was robust and within budget. We've managed to reduce as much weight as possible while maintaining strength by utilizing a 1 piece body design. Key Mods were added at the 6 & 9 O'clock positions for modularity and additional weight savings. It's unique mounting system captures a standard AR15 barrel nut for easy installation. Check out all the features and see for yourself why the Fortis REV™ beats the competition.
- Material: Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Length: 14.815"
- Weight 11.0 Ounces
- Inside Diameter: 1.340"
- Contiguous Top Rail
- Rotation Limited QD Sockets
- KEYMOD at the 3 & 9 O'clock
- Anti-Rotation Tabs (Fits Forged Uppers)
- Uses Standard AR15 Barrel Nut (Not Included)
- Made in the USA!
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: