NFA Ownership

Ace Tactical Armament NFA dealer

Please see your state below if you are able to own a suppressor.

Suppressor ownership information and Legality

Suppressor are regulated under the National Firearms Act (NFA) of 1934, and falls under the purview of the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (BATFE). In order to own possess a suppressor you must:

* Be at least 21 years of age to purchase a suppressor from a dealer.

* Be at least 18 years of age to purchase a suppressor from an individual on a Form 4 to Form 4 transfer (contingent on state laws).

* Be at least 18 years of age to possess a suppressor as a beneficiary of a trust or as a member of a corporation (contingent on state laws).

* Be a resident of the United States.

* Be legally eligible to purchase a firearm.

* Pass a BATFE background check with a typical process time of 6 to 9 months.

* Send passport photos for each person.

* Send two FBI fingerprint forms per person who will be on the trust.

* Pay a one time $200 Transfer Tax.

* Reside in one of the 39 states that currently allows civilian ownership of suppressors.

If you live in AZ we will hanfle the transfer for you.

* If using a trust or other entity, add the desired NFA item and accessories to your cart. once, payment has been made we will in contact with you in 24 to 48hrs.

* Once your purchase is complete, email a copy of your signed and notarized trust to or simply reply to your order confirmation with a copy of your trust. We do the rest for you.

* If purchasing as an individual, add the desired NFA item and accessories to your cart. Once your order is processed, we will mail you the form 4 to complete and have your CLEO sign.

* Detailed instructions will be provided, and you can always contact us with questions.

* Current Form 4 processing times are 6-9 months.

If you live outside of AZ, please see the information below.

* Please check the map to insure all NFA items are legal in your state.

* Next, you'll need to insure there is a dealer in your area who has the correct Special Occupatio Tax, and is willing to handle your transfer from us. Please click on the link NFA Dealers to find a local dealer. The fee for NFA transfer very from dealer to dealer $25 - $150.

* When you are ready to purchase, add the desired NFA item and accessories to your cart and checkout. Put your transfer dealer's info in the "Shipping Address" section, or in the notes. We will file a form 3 to transfer the item to your local dealer. Once they have received it, they will begin the transfer to you by filing a form 4. At this time, you will be required to pay the necessary $200 transfer tax.

* Current Form 3 processing time is approximately 60 days. Current Form 4 processing times are 4-6 months.

* If you have any questions please send us an email or call 623-252-1385

Click here to shop for your next suppressor